Welcome to FableVision Learning's blog!
This is a place to share best practices, classroom activities, student work, and ideas for helping teachers integrate writing, creativity and self-expression across the curriculum.
- Animation-ish (43)
- Conferences & Events (4)
- Featured (4)
- Free Educator Resources (34)
- In the Classroom (12)
- In the News (5)
- International Dot Day (4)
- Ish (1)
- Mapping the World by Heart (1)
- Other (65)
- Peter H. Reynolds (33)
- Professional Development (4)
- Stationery Studio (16)
- The Dot (14)
- The North Star (2)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Kim Howell on March is Creativity Month!
- TJ Shay on This Valentine’s Day, Inspire Students With Free Designs From Stationery Studio!
- Sarah on Dot Day Fun! Watch Your Dot Come to Life in Amazing 3D in the colAR App
- FableVision Learning on New Peter H. Reynolds Poster! Creativity, Courage, Collaboration
- Kim Howell on New Peter H. Reynolds Poster! Creativity, Courage, Collaboration
Category Archives: Animation-ish
This International Dot Day, make your mark MOVE! There are many ways to animate a dot, including using software, apps, a paper flip pad, stop motion with clay or objects… the options are endless. Here’s one easy way to bring your dot … Continue reading
We’re pulling together wonderful lessons where educators have used Animation-ish to help students gain a deeper knowledge of curriculum material. We know the best lessons come from educators who are using the software with their students, and we’d love to hear … Continue reading
Earth Day is celebrated all around the world on April 22nd, in appreciation of our planet’s natural environment. Started in 1970, Earth Day is now observed by over 1 billion people each year, in 192 countries! Earth Day falls on … Continue reading