Don’t miss FableVision Learning Ambassador Suzy Brooks’ recent post on her Technically Invisible blog! Suzy shares a variety of ways she uses Stationery Studio in her classroom — from notes home, to nurse’s slips, to grammar sheets, to class schedules… Plus, Suzy added a bunch of PDFs you can download and start using with your students today!Suzy writes: “I have come to integrate Stationery Studio to the point where it is completely invisible in my classroom, which means it’s about time I share some of my tips for using it!!”Suzy is an inspiration to us — and we hope you’ll try some of these innovative uses for Stationery Studio with your students, too!
Welcome to FableVision Learning's blog!
This is a place to share best practices, classroom activities, student work, and ideas for helping teachers integrate writing, creativity and self-expression across the curriculum.
- Animation-ish (41)
- Conferences & Events (4)
- Featured (4)
- Free Educator Resources (25)
- In the Classroom (12)
- In the News (5)
- International Dot Day (1)
- Ish (1)
- Mapping the World by Heart (1)
- Other (39)
- Peter H. Reynolds (25)
- Professional Development (4)
- SmartMoves (2)
- Stationery Studio (13)
- The Dot (14)
- The North Star (2)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Nice Personalized Books photos | Online Books on New Book by Peter H. Reynolds: “I’m Here”
- FableVision Learning on Peter H. Reynolds’ 8 Tips for Creative Publishing
- Rebecca Mudd on Peter H. Reynolds’ 8 Tips for Creative Publishing
- FableVision Learning on NEW Animation-ish Tutorial & Challenge!
- FableVision Learning on Welcome Back to School