Don’t miss FableVision Learning Ambassador Suzy Brooks’ recent post on her Technically Invisible blog! Suzy shares a variety of ways she uses Stationery Studio in her classroom — from notes home, to nurse’s slips, to grammar sheets, to class schedules… Plus, Suzy added a bunch of PDFs you can download and start using with your students today!Suzy writes: “I have come to integrate Stationery Studio to the point where it is completely invisible in my classroom, which means it’s about time I share some of my tips for using it!!”Suzy is an inspiration to us — and we hope you’ll try some of these innovative uses for Stationery Studio with your students, too!
Welcome to FableVision Learning's blog!
This is a place to share best practices, classroom activities, student work, and ideas for helping teachers integrate writing, creativity and self-expression across the curriculum.
- Animation-ish (43)
- Conferences & Events (4)
- Featured (4)
- Free Educator Resources (34)
- In the Classroom (12)
- In the News (5)
- International Dot Day (4)
- Ish (1)
- Mapping the World by Heart (1)
- Other (64)
- Peter H. Reynolds (33)
- Professional Development (4)
- Stationery Studio (16)
- The Dot (14)
- The North Star (2)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Kim Howell on March is Creativity Month!
- TJ Shay on This Valentine’s Day, Inspire Students With Free Designs From Stationery Studio!
- Sarah on Dot Day Fun! Watch Your Dot Come to Life in Amazing 3D in the colAR App
- FableVision Learning on New Peter H. Reynolds Poster! Creativity, Courage, Collaboration
- Kim Howell on New Peter H. Reynolds Poster! Creativity, Courage, Collaboration