We are always looking for ways to make classrooms more wonderful places. These posters by Peter H. Reynolds provide gentle reminders and inspiration for students and teachers. Feel free to download, print, and share these posters with your students and colleagues.Click on the thumbnail images below to download the larger 8.5 x 11 inch printable PDF versions. Enjoy! Best Year YetWorking together we can make this year the best year yet!Guiding StarsWhat inspires you? What makes your journey great? To see how members of an audience of 1,500 answered those questions, download this poster. As you gaze at the stars, think about your own personal constellation. 21st Century KidWhat does a 21st Century Kid look like? What qualities and values make him or her unique? Check out this poster and be inspired! Please Don’t Squish My IshBe ishful – remember that creative thinking is about DOING, not about doing it perfectly. Be proud of your ish – and don’t let anyone discourage you from expressing yourself in a variety of ishful ways. To visit the FableVision Learning Poster Gallery and view more classroom posters, click here.
Welcome to FableVision Learning's blog!
This is a place to share best practices, classroom activities, student work, and ideas for helping teachers integrate writing, creativity and self-expression across the curriculum.
- Animation-ish (41)
- Conferences & Events (4)
- Featured (4)
- Free Educator Resources (26)
- In the Classroom (12)
- In the News (5)
- International Dot Day (1)
- Ish (1)
- Mapping the World by Heart (1)
- Other (40)
- Peter H. Reynolds (26)
- Professional Development (4)
- SmartMoves (2)
- Stationery Studio (13)
- The Dot (14)
- The North Star (2)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Nice Personalized Books photos | Online Books on New Book by Peter H. Reynolds: “I’m Here”
- FableVision Learning on Peter H. Reynolds’ 8 Tips for Creative Publishing
- Rebecca Mudd on Peter H. Reynolds’ 8 Tips for Creative Publishing
- FableVision Learning on NEW Animation-ish Tutorial & Challenge!
- FableVision Learning on Welcome Back to School